Hey everyone! I believe this is the 3rd prize Zing has given out to panda's ever since he came back, and I love it so much that I HAD to blog about it! It is a London Olympics background! I am so excited that the Olympics finally started so I had to get the prize instead of the coins! Are you guys watching the Olympics? What is your favorite sport and part about it? This is what it looks like:
Love it! :D
So far I've only watched the swimming and the gymnastics! Proud of the USA! Lol and I so wanted the background b/c I am totally in love with things related to England (like One Direction!!! ;)) But pandanda wouldn't let me get the backgground for some reason. So I'm stuck with 500 coins... -.-
ReplyDeleteNice! Yeah, ikr? GO TEAM USA!!! Yeah One Direction is cool but DEFINITELY not the best at all. Oh, I wonder why they wouldn't let you get the background? Oh well! The actual Olympics are way better than a pandanda bg! But, 500 coins is still nice. :)
DeleteI only watch the gymnastics :P and this is sam by the way :)
ReplyDelete